2017 CONTRACT PRICING CHART
*THIS PRICES APPLY FOR ORDERS IN WHICH GARMENTS ARE SUPPLIED BY CLIENT
|Quantity||1 Color||2 Color||3 Color||4 Color||5 Color||6 Color|
SCREEN FEES & FILM OUTPUT
- Screens are $15ea -This covers the cost of films, emulsion and cleaning the screen. Example: 4 Color front, 1 color back = 5 screens x $15 = $75.00
- No screen fees on re-orders
- Screen Charges waived on orders over 144 pieces (1 to 3 colors)
- 50% off screen fees for 4 to 6 color orders over 144 pieces
- If design requires to be flashed between each color, add $0.15 per garment.
- Locations include back of shirts and sleeves.
- Add $.75 each for the first color and $.25 for each additional color, up to 6 colors
- *Additional charges will apply on orders under 48 shirts
- GLOW INK: Add $0.10 a shirt
INK SWAPS (INK COLOR CHANGES)
- Add $10.00 for each ink swap (Example: If you would like some shirts with black ink and some with red)
RUSH ORDERS (EMERGENCIES)
- Add 75% of total order for shirts needed in under 5 business days
- Add 50% of total order for shirts needed in under 7 business days
- Shirts cost around $20-$25 per box on 72 shirts depending on the weight and how fast you need them. We ship FedEx Ground or Home Delivery primarily. We are happy to ship them to your FedEx account if you prefer, just let us know.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING ARTWORK
We do not charge for basic setup in preparing your artwork for printing. However, if the artwork you supply us is in a state that requires more than 15 min to prep, you will be billed $25 per half hour that we spend preparing your artwork. This also applies to scenarios when we have to recreate/rebuild the file you send us.
APPROVED FILE FORMATS
- (.AI) Adobe Illustrator CS6 or lower
- (.PSD) Adobe Photoshop CS6 or lower
- (.PDF) Adobe Portable Document Format
- (.EPS) Encapsulated PostScript
ILLUSTRATOR / VECTOR ART:
When sending vector files (.AI) be sure your type is outlined and expanded otherwise the type will default to another font you did not intend. See here how this is done.
- Each color must be separated into its own layer. We typically print each color starting from lightest to darkest.
- Submitting flattened art may result in additional file prep fees ($25 per half hour).
- Trap your colors. Where each color overlays or touches, make sure the lighter color extends beneath any and all colors that will be printed after it. We typically add 5-6 pixels to each layer being trapped. See more on this HERE.
All art created in Photoshop must be at least 300dpi and scaled to the intended print size.
If you artwork is to be printed with a full bleed, artwork must extend at least 1/8 past trim marks.